Join us in Lending a Helping Hand
The Coronavirus has had a significant impact on our society. At Secureship, we feel it's our social responsibility to work together as a community and help each other during this time.
Starting today and until April 30th, 2020, we're offering you 3 ways to join us in lending a helping hand. You'll see these options as you create your shipments.
3 Ways we're helping
We'll help you send a care package
Sending a package through Secureship is already pretty cheap and we're making it even cheaper. Secureship will automatically subsidize 15% of your shipping cost for those sending a care package. The additional savings will be automatically applied when you select this option. With even better pricing and a free pickup from your home, helping a loved one or someone in need has never been easier.
Ship to donate to the Canadian Food Bank
As the pandemic continues putting strains on families across Canada, food banks are on the front lines ensuring vulnerable Canadians are still receiving vital food support. To help, Secureship will donate 15% of your shipping costs to Food Banks Canada. There will be no change to your shipping price. You'll have the option to have Secureship donate to Food Banks Canada as you create your shipment
Ship to donate to the Covid-19 Emergency Appeal by HelpAge Canada
HelpAge Canada is working with local partners throughout Canada to respond to the needs of seniors who are at risk and provide help with food, medication, personal hygiene products and other supplies. To help, Secureship will donate 15% of your shipping costs to HelpAge Canada. There will be no change to your shipping price. You'll have the option to have Secureship donate to HelpAge Canada as you create your shipment.
We want to help and give back as much as possible. To be fair, open, and transparent with all parties, here are some details that we want to share with you.
- This program applies only to shipments created on the Secureship platform through Secureship. Shipments done through your own account on the Secureship platform are not eligible.
- You will be given an option to select any one of the 3 options above during the create shipment process. If you choose to participate, you must select an option at that time. No entries outside of this process will be accepted.
- The Care Package subsidy is based on the honor system. Secureship reserves the right to limit the number of shipments subsidized by Secureship on an account-by-account basis.
- The amounts subsidized or donated are based on the pre-tax Secureship price.
- This program is valid until April 30th, 2020. Only packages received by the carrier before May 1st, 2020 are eligible for any of these 3 programs.
- We wish this program to be successful in helping those in need during this time. There may be situations that are beyond our control and that prevent us from continuing to offer this program. In the unlikely event of this, Secureship may have to terminate this program. In such a case, you will no longer see the Helping Hand Options during the create shipment process.